Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Laura

To the woman that I'm madly, deeply, truly in love with.

You've shown me so many things. You've shown me unconditional love, patience, acceptance, sacrifice, tolerance, beauty, and hope. You've won my admiration with your strength and resilience, even if you scoff at the idea that I think you're strong and resilient.

You've made me see what it truly means to give yourself completely to the ones you love, without expectation and without condition. You've made me see what it is to let go of petty things and focus only on what truly matters.

You've made me want to be a better person in so many ways, and you've solidified a fighting spirit within me.

You've shown me what it means to be a family, and to love being a parent. You've shown me undying patience and grace.

And you continue to be an inspiring presence in my life.

You are the single most amazing woman I've ever met. Thank you for being in my life. I love you.

No comments: