Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What goes around.....

As much as I didn't like seeing that Sarah's relationship status had changed...

As much as I didn't like having to deal with life without her...

As much as I didn't like knowing that life would go on for her without me in it...

As much as I would turn any criticism of how she was dealing with things into a criticism of our entire relationship...

...evidently, the shoe goes on the other foot.

Sarah, I've never regreted a single minute with you. I'm sorry if my blog has made you feel that I have. I did so many wonderful things with you by my side, and I know that is over now, but there are no hard feelings. There were hard feelings associated with the separation, but that's over, and I'm ok.

Again, I'm sorry if I've ever made you feel that I regreted any of our time together.

No comments: