Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Good things going on!

Despite the fact that I feel drained at the moment, it's actually a pretty exciting time right now. Let me recount what's happening right now. I'd like to go through some of those, that way it's apparent that things are actually looking good for me lately and I'm not just a negative bitchy person.

First of all, the Grand Canyon fight has been ramping up. After crawling up to 100 signatures, which I reached two days ago, I'm now at almost 150! The petition is spreading now more quickly than before, which is cool as hell! As shown, it's been showed on savetheconfluence.com. But today, I was interviewed for the Navajo Times!

Second of all, my podcast was re-birthed on Sunday! After two years in podfade, The Metal Shop Podcast has been resurrected! After just 48 hours, it's been downloaded 147 times! Two years away, and our fans still remember! As if that's not cool enough, I was asked to guest host episode 162 of the Home Recording Show! That should be up within 24 hours, which I anticipate will drive more traffic to The Metal Shop Podcast!

Those are two big personal geek outs that are happening right now, and I'm extremely proud of them. So that in mind, things are actually pretty good in some really cool ways!

No comments: