Monday, April 30, 2012

Baring it all.

Now and then, I wonder what people think of the fact that I bare my soul, every bit of it, for the world to read on my blog. I talk about things that some people in my life would prefer not to discuss. It makes them uncomfortable. Well, that's their problem. And if you think that's about you, it could be. It's about many people though, and not one individual.

At any rate, I'm no longer a depressed person like I was when I rekindled this blog to record my thoughts as I dealt with my life coming apart at the seams. I'm actually a pretty happy person. Most of my posts are about happy things. But since I'm not so depressive anymore, I feel weird posting to the blog when I'm not feeling that great. It's almost like I wanna hide that part of me.

But I know what hiding that part of me will lead to. I've done that before. This blog was rekindled as a way of helping me sort out thoughts and feelings. There's plenty of sadness in these posts. Why should I feel ashamed of posting current sadness here? It makes no sense.

It's still kinda weird baring it all to a blog for the world to read. But this is something I feel I need now to keep myself in order.

Besides, if my thoughts ever make you uncomfortable, that's your problem.

No comments: