Monday, February 13, 2012

A BREAK!

It looks like my unemployment is kicking in this week. My first payment has been issued, though I haven't recieved it yet. So even though I have no studio bookings right now that don't revolve around my own projects (which may take some time before they bear financial fruit), it looks like i've got an income for now and it'll be just enough to get me by. I wanna be careful, cause I don't wanna count my chickens before they've hatched, but best case scenario, I'm ok for now.

I don't wanna ride this out as long as I can, but the good thing is that I know that if I have to, I can, and I'll be ok. It's knowing that the safety net is there that gives me relief.

I won't go too in depth on it here, but according to my projections this is just the break I was looking for. So perhaps me losing my job was a good thing, as I was getting really stressed with everything piling up around me. Now I can approach life more relaxed and try to sort myself out financially.

It's such a warm wonderful happy feeling to know that despite my lack of a job, I won't starve. It's such a wonderful happy feeling to know that I'm financially ok for the time being. It's such a wonderful happy feeling to feel wonderfully happy for the first time in months.

Now it's time to use this safety net to ensure that I never have to use it again. I've got a mountain to climb, but I'm on my way.

No comments: