Thursday, February 23, 2012

Too long. By a longshot.

If someone had told me how damaging everything that happened to me this time last year would've been to me, I'd have run for cover. But the fact is that it's been well over a year since the meltdown began, and I'm still struggling with a lot of anger. This leads me to a conclusion.

I'm fucked up and need to see someone.

I think that my self diagnosis of depression isn't likely that far off base. Evidently, my incessant rants about the past to this blog is causing some problems in other circles, and I'm also generally sick and tired of bitching about the same damned things over and over and over and over and over and over…..

But what is a person to do? No day job, hence no income to seek help. I don't know what my options may be, but quite frankly it's been way too long. Way too long by a longshot. I need this to end.

No comments: