Monday, January 2, 2012

It's my world now!



I just got loaded with a HELL of a lot of drive to make 2012 my year.

First, today was a MAJOR ass kicking day behind the mixing desk. I got the Enemy By Mourning record about 99.9% done, and was able to make some more progress on the Project DIVIDE EP too!

Then, I got two studio inquiries, and a date booked for Jan. 15th. Yay for clients!

And finally, I noticed just now that a song that was recorded in the room where I sit right now and type this has been distributed to Spotify! It's the first time I've heard something I've created that was distributed there, so I'm having a mild geek out!

If you have Spotify, check out Free by K Nacole. Follow her on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/KNacolemusic



This won't be the last time something I worked on is put on a nationally utilized distributor, but it is the first time, and I'm stoked!

That's it. I'm gonna make 2012 my bitch. It's about time shit turned around, and I'm pumped.

No comments: