Wednesday, January 18, 2012

On the horizon.....

I'm anticipating a refund on my taxes this year. Now, I'm not one to count my chickens before they've hatched, and since I haven't yet collected all the necessary data to do my taxes, I don't know if it'll be a refund or if I'll have to pay. But that isn't keeping me from window shopping what I'd do with the tax return.

The first priority for it....

ROAD TRIP!



I'll be using the tax return to go on a much needed vacation back to the Colorado Rockies for a week in June! If all goes according to plan, I'll have enough money to not worry about the week off work I'll be taking, and be able to spend a worry free week in the Rockies with Laura by my side.

I'll just say this. It's going to be a trip that won't be forgotten.

So let's just keep our fingers crossed that this is reasonable considering how my financial state develops over the next 5 months! Fingers crossed!

No comments: